These delicious double Nutella pancakes are guaranteed to hit the spot for any chocolate fan!
Double Nutella Chocolate Pancake Recipe
For the pancakes
- 90 g Plain Flour
- 10 g Cocoa Powder
- 20 g Caster Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 150 ml Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 heaped tbsp Nutella
- 2 x Eggs
- Butter to grease pan
For the topping
- 4-6 tbsp Nutella
- Strawberries / Banana or any other topping of your choice
- Place the flour, salt, cocoa & sugar into a bowl and mix together.
- In a jug mix the beaten eggs, milk, vanilla & Nutella.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients beating together until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the jug and put to one side.
- Put a small knob of butter into a non-stick frying pan and heat on a medium-high heat.
- Pour some of the batter into the pan, tilting it around to move the batter into a thin and even layer.
- Cook for about 60 secs before turning and cooking for a further 30 or so seconds until fully cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and whilst still hot spread a thin layer of Nutella all over one side of the pancake. Add any additional toppings to one half of the pancake and then fold the empty side over the top. Serve and enjoy!