These gluten and dairy free pancakes taste just like regular pancakes and are just as easy to make!
Gluten & Dairy Free Pancake Recipe
- 50 g GF Plain Flour I use Doves Farm
- 50 g GF Corn Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 150 ml Coconut Milk I use Alpro
- 3 x Eggs
- A few tsp Sunflower Oil to grease pan
- Place the flour, salt into a bowl and mix together.
- In a jug mix the beaten eggs and milk.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients beating together until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the jug and put to one side.
- Put a tsp of the oil into a non-stick frying pan and heat on a medium-high heat.
- Pour any excess oil back out of the pan and pour some of the batter into the pan, tilting it around to move the batter into a thin and even layer.
- Cook for about 30 secs before turning and cooking for a further 30 or so seconds or until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and add your favourite topping.