These Chocolate Chip Chocolate Brownies are moist & super chocolatey squares of yummyness! 🙂
Chocolate Chip Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- 135 g Butter
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 135 g Self-Raising Flour
- 125 g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 270 g Caster Sugar
- 4 Medium Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350° F / 180° C / 160° Fan / Gas 4.
- Line a 10" square tin
- Melt the butter & chocolate in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs and beat together.
- Add the sugar and mix, then add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and stir in.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool, cut into 9 large brownies.