These quick and easy shortbread biscuits are super tasty, fun and perfect to make with the kids!
Confetti Crunch Cookie Recipe
- 100 g Softened Salted Butter
- 50 g Caster Sugar
- 150 g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp Sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 180C / 160Fan / Gas 4.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Then add the flour and mix with a spoon or spatula until combined.
- Now add the sprinkles and mix again.
- Using your hands, squeeze the mixture together into a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, to a thickness of around 5-6mm.
- Take a 2.25" (or as close as you have) round cookie cutter and cut out as many circles as you can from the dough, then gather up the scraps and keep re-rolling and cutting as many times as you can.
- Place the dough circles onto the baking sheet making sure to leave space between them as they will expand in the oven.
- Pop the tray into the oven for 10-12mins or until golden.
- Transfer the biscuits onto a wire rack and wait until complete cool to serve.