Unlike some gluten free recipes, these Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies are delicious and moist. In fact most people don’t even realize that they’re gluten free!
- 135 g Butter
- 200 g Plain Chocolate check that it is GF as not all makes are
- 135 g GF Self-Raising Flour I use Doves Farm
- 270 g Caster Sugar
- 4 Medium Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350° F / 180° C / 160° Fan / Gas 4.
- Line a 10" square tin
- Melt the butter & chocolate in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs and beat together.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Finally add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the tin.
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool, cut into 9 large brownies.