One of the first things I ever learned to cook was a sage & onion omelette, as my Mum used to make them for me when I was little and they are really easy to make. I don’t entirely know where the idea originally came from, but to me this was just always a totally normal thing to eat and one of my favourite things to eat.
- 3 x Eggs
- 20 g Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix Paxo
- Oil / Cooking Spray Frylight
- Grease a frying pan with a small amount of oil or cooking spray such as Frylight.
- Crack the eggs into a jug and beat.
- Add the stuffing mix and beat again until well combined.
- Heat the pan over a medium heat and then add the egg mixture.
- Leave to cook for a few minutes on a medium heat until you can no longer see any runny egg.
- Use a spatula to flip the omelette and continue to cook for about 30 second just to brown the other side.
- Remove from the pan and serve.