As my Vegan Chocolate Tiffin was so popular in my house I thought i’d try making a few variations. First up is this Triple Chocolate Tiffin recipe.
- 500 g Digestive Biscuits
- 30 g Good Quality Cocoa Powder
- 75 g White Chocolate Chips
- 160 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 300 g Plain Chocolate
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- 100 g White Chocolate
- Line a 7"x11" (or similar) baking tray with clingfilm, so that it overhangs every side.
- Place the biscuits into a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin, making sure to leave some larger lumps.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a medium heat, stirring until melted.
- Mix the crushed biscuits and cocoa powder together in a large bowl and then add the chocolate chips.
- Add the melted butter to the biscuit mixture mixing until well combined.
- Tip the mixture into the lined tray and spread evenly, using the back of a fork to press it down.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 30mins until solid.
- Once the biscuit base has chilled, break the dark and milk chocolate into squares and place into a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each blast until completely melted.
- Carefully pour the chocolate evenly over the top of the biscuit base and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly.
- Then melt the white chocolate and drizzle it all over the top using a piping bag or a spoon.
- Return the tray to the fridge for at least an hour until it had hardened completely.
- Once fully set, use the clingfilm to lift the tiffin out of the tin and use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Sit down and enjoy a tasty square of tiffin with a cuppa!