This tasty chocolate & raspberry bundt cake is both dairy free and egg free. And as it’s topped with fresh raspberries, if you eat the whole thing, you can count it as one of your 5 a day!
For the cake
- 190 g Self Raising Flour
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 190 g Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of salt
- 250 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 75 ml Rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 tbsp Seedless Raspberry Jam
For the ganache frosting
- 50 g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 50 ml Coconut Cream I use Alpro Coconut Cuisine
- 1 tbsp Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 3 tbsp Icing sugar
- Handful of Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C / 160°Fan / Gas 4.
- Grease a bundt tin.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, sugar, bicarb and salt together in a large bowl.
- Put the almond milk, oil, vanilla & jam into a saucepan heat on a low heat, stirring until combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix together until smooth and lump-free.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake around 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Turn the cake out on to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Whilst the cake is cooling, put the cream, jam and icing sugar into a saucepan and again keep stirring over a low heat until combined and just simmering.
- Remove from the pan from the heat and add the chocolate (broken into squares) and mix until the chocolate melts and is completely combined and smooth. Put to one side and allow to cool.
- When the cake is cooled, transfer it to a plate or board and transfer the ganache to a piping bag.
- Snip the end off of the piping bag and drizzle all over the cake.
- Finally arrange the raspberries on top of the cake and serve.